Research at Duquesne
Update regarding COVID-19
The Office of Research is fully operational.
In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, Office of Research staff continue to fully support grant activities even while some are working remotely. Office of Research staff are available during regular business hours via email and telephone.
- For updated information regarding any changes in federal or state funding, deadlines, or reporting, please visit our COVID-19 Sponsored Research Updates page.
- Click here for updates related to the Duquesne's response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Duquesne University体育彩票投注网360彩票 is among the top institutions of higher education in Pittsburgh which are vital to our knowledge-based regional economy
The Duquesne difference is our close connection with students and faculty who are committed to guiding students through transformative research. At Duquesne research can be found across our campus from the humanities, sciences, to health related fields and business体育彩票投注网360彩票. Our research is supported by the federal and state governments, foundations, and our corporate partners
Well-established and well-recognized
duquesne's mission of service is embedded in research that enables:
• New discoveries in science and health which can improve society at large
• Economic development through public-private collaborations such as the Citizen Science Lab and Uptown Eco-innovation Zone.
• Spin-off companies and technologies that create jobs and opportunities.
The Office of Research is the nexus for research and scholarship at Duquesne University