Having Fun On Campus and in Pittsburgh
duquesne’s self-contained campus and the city of pittsburgh – one of america’s most livable cities – provide countless opportunities for students to take a break from their studies and unwind.
on campus, there are always events and activities where you can relax, hang out with friends and meet new people.
- features a complete listing of upcoming events and all of our student organizations
- The Duquesne Program Council is a student-run programming body that is responsible for bringing comedians, concerts, movies, lectures and a variety of cultural and recreational programs to Duquesne's campus
- The Union NiteSpot, located on the first floor of the Union, is a popular facility equipped with many forms of entertainment
- Those who donate time through the service projects of Duquesne University Volunteers not only make a positive difference in the lives of others but get the opportunity to share this special experience with peers and either strengthen or develop new friendships
off campus, duquesne students are in close proximity to all of the wonderful dining, shopping and entertainment options in downtown pittsburgh and the surrounding areas.
- From the symphony to the Andy Warhol museum, Pittsburgh has a diverse collection of Arts & Culture venues
- Whether you want to shop, dine or gather socially, many Night Life opportunities await
- With Pittsburgh’s reputation as the “City of Champions” Sports & Fitness activities are plentiful
- The is home to thousands of animals, including 22 threatened or endangered species
- Experience the thrills of , one of the oldest and most beloved amusement parks in America