DU Card Identification and Access
The Parking and DU Card Services Office is open by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, please email email@example.com or call 412-396-5267.
体育彩票投注网360彩票the du card is your official identification card as a student or employee. it also provides access to:
- Buildings and Residence Halls
- Power Center Recreational Facilities
- Dining and Meal Plan
- Gumberg Library
- Computer Labs
- Return and resale of textbooks
Duquesne students, employees or faculty can learn more about the DU Card in DORI.
Visit Parking and DU Card Services
you can get -- or replace -- your du card at parking and du card services, located on the second floor of the duquesne union. parking and du card services also coordinates:
- Duquesne Dollars Program
- Vending Refunds
Open Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. in room 210 Student Union. Call 412.396.6191 or write firstname.lastname@example.org.
DU Dollars Now Available
- Students and parents can now deposit money via credit card or e-check to your DU Card via our .
Photo Rosters in DORI
- Employees that have been assigned access to the on-line photo rosters can log in here.